From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fonts and KDE SC
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 18:10:30
1 On Saturday 04 June 2011 13:54:27 CJoeB wrote:
2 > Hi all.
3 >
4 > Okay, colour me "so stupid", but I want to add some TrueType fonts to
5 > KDE and I can't figure out how to do it. In my previous KDE install,
6 > there used to be a menu item for adding fonts. I *have* googled for
7 > this, but haven't found anything relevant. Can someone please help?
8 >
9 > Regards,
10 >
11 > Colleen
14 open the system center - or how it is called in english, scroll down and there
15 is font installation (or managment or whatever that menu topic is called).
16 Click on it and you are only two clicks from installing a font...
20 #163933