From: Dutch Ingraham <stoa@×××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Codeblocks Fails to Exit Cleanly in Awesome WM
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:28:50
1 On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 01:14:13AM -0400, P Levine wrote:
2 > On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Dutch Ingraham <stoa@×××.us> wrote:
3 >
4 > > Specifically, when exiting in any manner, the GUI will disappear,
5 > > but the Codeblocks process continues to run.
8 > ​Maybe related to https://github.com/awesomeWM/awesome/issues/1193?
9
10 Thanks, that's an interesting bug with some apparent similarities. However,
11 the process state after closing Codeblocks in Awesome is not a zombie, but
12 Ssl, which indicates some event handling issue. I was looking at this bug:
13
14 https://github.com/awesomeWM/awesome/issues/1975
15
16 as the issue seems related to some event handler or IPC issue, but I haven't
17 progressed too far with that.