From: purple <purpleritza@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What's the deal with no gnome 2.18 in portage?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:11:19
1 well,i asked here that question as well and i sent mail to one of guys
2 maintaining that part of portage,Daniel Gryniewicz and got very quick
3 response from him telling me that they will include gnome 2.18 in portage
4 when they achive minimum testing point of it..
5
6 maybe this can help,i did it and running gnome 2.18 in no time,enjoy..
7
8 http://gentoo-wiki.com/Portage_Overlay_Listing#Gnome_Experimental_Overlay
9