From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebuilds gone to the happy hunting-grounds
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 20:33:43
1 On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 21:30 +0200, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > while trying to fix some other problems involving revdep-rebuild, I stumbled
5 > over some ebuilds no longer in portage but still installed on my system.
6 >
7 > How can I get rid of that stuff? I mean "emerge --unmerge dead-package" won't
8 > do it because the ebuild doesn't exist any more.
9 >
10 > Uwe
11 >
12 > --
13 > Why do consumers keep buying products they will live to curse?
14 Hi,
15 Run"#emerge =package-category/package-version -aC"(ask for confirmation)
16 IIRC ebuild and other info about installed packages is available at:
17 /var/db/pkg/ directory.
18 HTH.Rumen

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature