From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror and https sites
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:18:36
1 On Tuesday 31 March 2009 00:06:23 Dale wrote:
2
3 > Well, I'm still on the old KDE 3.5 stuff but I tried it anyway. I get
4 > this little boo boo message with Konqueror:
5 >
6 > An error occurred while loading https://ib.absa.co.za/ib/ib.jsp:
7 > Could not connect to host ib.absa.co.za.
8
9 Now that's interesting. That's the page you get redirected to after SSL
10 negotiation succeeds. And I know for a fact it worked for many years in 3.5.x
11
12 Looks like my bank is doing what I do so often:
13
14 "Change stuff and hope that it's transparent. If not, the users will moan and
15 I'll fix it. Maybe."
16
17 :-)
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com