From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Raspberry Pi Clusters
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:57:23
1 Howdo,
2
3 As I predicted, clustering is moving rapidly to embedded linux systems.
4 Some adventuresome mesos developers have now put up a project to cluster
5 Raspberry Pi with mesos and companion codes, following Linaro's [A] lead::
6
7 http://blog.haosdent.me/2016/04/24/mesos-on-arm/
8
9 This was after a *neflix dev* asked how to do it on the general mailing list.
10
11 And another previous cluster project::
12
13 http://likemagicappears.com/projects/raspberry-pi-cluster/mesos-on-raspbian/
14
15 https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/
16
17 It sure would be fantastic if gentoo had an embedded linux cluster running
18 on a common arm board..... This (clustering on embedded linux) is one party
19 that gentoo definitely should not miss; imho; ymmv.
20
21 I'd be most curious which provisioning and management (orchestration) codes
22 folks would use on an embedded gentoo cluster running on Raspberry Pi hardware?
25 Rasptoo ?
28 James
29
30 [A] http://www.linaro.org/leg/servercluster/