From: Bruno Lustosa <bruno.lists@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] complete mess with dev-lang/php and dev-php/php
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:16:42
1 It seems there is now a complete mess with these two packages at ~x86.
2 I guess I should go either with one or another, but not with both.
3 If I try to emerge PEAR-PEAR, it asks me to get dev-lang/php-5.x to install
4 PEAR-PEAR-1.3.6.
5 If I do so, I get back to those strange messages about blocking packages
6 that I posted yesterday.
7 So, I tried to mask >=1.3.6. Now, a dependency of PEAR-PEAR
8 (PEAR-Archive_Tar) seems to require dev-lang/php.
9 What am I missing? Why dev-php and dev-lang? Which of them should I use?
10 It's all completely broken here as of now.
13 Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora | Email: bruno@×××××××.net
14 Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477
15 Rio de Janeiro - Brazil |