From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Prevent user from shutting off while other sessions open?
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 17:45:23
1 Bug seems a little harsh in the xmas season ;)
2
3 Quick google brings this webpage
4 http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/KDE-GUI-Login-Configuration-HOWTO.html#s5
5
6 and on my Gentoo install this file looks likely though I have not
7 customised personally
8 /usr/kde/3.5/share/config/kdm/kdmrc line 256 seems promising
9
10 stu
11