From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Adobe vs Gnash
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:38:32
1 I want to nag my ISP re speed & they will demand I use the Speedtest site,
2 which requires Flash, so I've installed Adobe Flash & Gnash.
3 Firefox allows an easy En/Disable of each one.
4
5 What I've found so far is that most videos don't seem to download,
6 a couple from Yahoo do show -- Katie Kouric advertising beads (ugh!)
7 & some guy walking across Niagara Falls -- , but only with Adobe,
8 while -- what I need -- Speedtest works with Adobe & also with Gnash.
9
10 Does anyone else have experience with these or any advice ?
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca