From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: recommendation for C2D motherboard
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:22:02
1 Hello list,
2
3 I'm sorry for this very off-topic post but my MSI-P965 Platinum have
4 wreck it's first PCI-e slot and so did my NVidia 7900GS (I don't know
5 which one died first but I'm pretty sure both are dead)
6
7 Although the motherboard is SLI and I could just buy a new GFX card,
8 the second slot -which is working BTW- is only 4X, and its position
9 would make impossible to use one of the two available PCI slots (there
10 I've attached a SB Live 5.1 and a TV tunner.)
11
12 So the question is: which good motherboard would you recommend for an
13 Intel Core2 Duo E6600?
14
15 (Less than a year, and these very expensive -here in Argentina- pieces
16 are now junk. D*mn!)
19 Many many many thanks in advance to everyone,
20 Norberto
24 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list