From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] !!!!
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:53:07
1 Like a stupid dumbfuck, I tried to update my machine today....
2
3 tortoise ~ # revdep-rebuild
4 /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot
5 open shared object file: No such file or directory
6 tortoise ~ # ufed
7 sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
8 shared object file: No such file or directory
9 sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
10 shared object file: No such file or directory
11 sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
12 shared object file: No such file or directory
13 sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
14 shared object file: No such file or directory
15 sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
16 shared object file: No such file or directory
17 sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
18 shared object file: No such file or directory
19
20 Couldn't determine EPREFIX and PORTDIR from Portage
21 INIT failed--call queue aborted.
22 tortoise ~ #
23
24 !!!!
25
26 GOOD JOB, PENGUINS!!!
27 I won't even be able to reboot my machine!!!
28
29 A+ configuration management....
33 IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
34
35 Powers are not rights.