From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT?] Cheap Chinese Pen Tablet (UC-Logic Derivative) Problems
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:44:33
1 Hello list,
2
3 I can plug in a Huion H420 I recently purchased. It registers, but the
4 lower portion of the screen (~150px) is not able to be navigated to by
5 the pen. I've tried looking for bugs (some are mentioned on Ubuntu
6 forums) but can't figure out if any are applicable to my device or
7 even what they are. Enabling or disabling the proper driver doesn't
8 seem to change the operation of the pen tablet.
9
10 Perhaps more problematic, the tablet registers as a mouse. I don't
11 want it to be a mouse. Shouldn't it register as a unique HID class?
12 Can anyone explain how pen input works on Linux? On Windows, the pen
13 can do mouse actions, but it is unique and separate.
14
15 Cheers,
16 R0b0t1