From: "Jed R. Mallen" <jedmallen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] libdbus error on vlc
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 05:30:27
1 Before I did an 'emerge -uD world', I get a libdbus-1.so.2 error, so I
2 assumed that was because I was using outdated packages. This came out
3 when I started k3b, vlc and some other apps.
4
5 After the world update, k3b works fine, but vlc still gives out this error:
6
7 vlc: error while loading shared libraries: libdbus-1.so.2: cannot open
8 shared object file: No such file or directory
9
10 What should I look into to address this problem? Thanks.
13 Jed R. Mallen | GPG key ID: 81E575A3 fp: 4E1E CBA5 7E6A 2F8B 8756
14 660A E54C 39D6 81E5 75A3 | http://jed.sitesled.com
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list