From: Kenton Groombridge <kgroombr@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mdadm: No arrays found in config file
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:09:06
1 Jarry wrote:
2 > I have noticed following message in /var/log/boot
3 > (but I see them too early during boot-up):
4 > ...
5 > * Remounting root filesystem read/write ... [ ok ]
6 > * Setting hostname to obelix ... [ ok ]
7 > * Starting up RAID devices (mdadm) ...
8 > mdadm: No arrays found in config file [ !! ]
9 I have been getting this for some time but was hesitant to post a bug.
10 Although I get this message, my raid starts fine, and when shutting
11 down, I get an "OK" message that it is shutdown properly.
12
13 I tried a lot of stuff to get rid of this message with no results.
14
15 Ken
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list