From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird-60,9.0
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:29:00
1 On 2019.09.23 20:24, james wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > So, I've been running Thunderbird-60,9.0 with the only 2 flags set::
5 > dbus jack.
6 >
7 > Only (broken) issue is the spellchecker (do not even remember which
8 > one I use to use) does not work. Any spellchecker that automagically
9 > corrects/highlights as I type is fine. I search all over and all I
10 > find our guides that are not relevant to some of the newer versions
11 > of Thunderbird
14 > (https://www.infopackets.com/news/10018/how-fix-thunderbird-spell-check-wont-work)
15 >
16 > Surely I just need to turn spell checking back on:: but I cannot find
17 > where, the key-stroke, to do this on thunderbird-60.9.0. Is there a
18 > better/newer version to run?
19 >
20 > Thanks in Advance,
21 > James
22 I'm still on 60.8.0, and on the Preferences dialog, Composition view,
23 Spelling tab it has "Check spelling before sending" and "Enable
24 spellcheck as you type" checkboxes. Has that been removed?