From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 11:47:43
1 On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 02:54:33AM +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I'm often stucked by the current policy in this mailing list changing
5 > the 'Reply-To' header to the mailing list address. Most mailing lists I
6 > use don't do that.
7 >
8 > It is usually better and prefer the "answer to all" policy as it permit
9 > to be notified of an answer without having to track the whole mailing
10 > list.
11 >
12 > What do you think about changing of policy?
13
14 Way to go! Reviving a five-year-old discussion:
15
16 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-user@g.o/msg45780.html
17
18 Which at that time, was already an old discussion:
19
20 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-user@g.o/msg45855.html
21
22 So let's just not much about with it, eh?
23
24 Cheers,
25
26 W
27 --
28 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
29 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
30 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton