From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Beryl, kde and updating
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:54:25
1 Novensiles divi Flamen schrieb:
2 > Since syncing the night before last beryl is no longer diplaying properly. I
3 > get the desktop, I get the cube, and I get window decorations on programs.
4 > But most programs display absolutely nothing inside the window decorations,
5 > and a few other programs (ie kppp) show a solid box but no buttons or input
6 > visible. Anyone else having similar issues?
7
8 Have a look in your elog files of your last update. I got a similiar
9 problem a few weeks before. I had to reemerge one programm (can't
10 remember which) to get beryl working properly. The program was metioned
11 in the elog files.
12
13 Hope it helps.
14 Marc