From: Kabel The Real <the.real.kabel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gnome Applet Problem with Batterie Applet
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:09:57
1 Hi out there,
2
3 I own an IBM Thinkpad T60, and I use Gentoo with Gnome. Everything is
4 working very good, except on applet, the "Batterie Charge Monitor" Applet.
5 Well this applet or a similar one is very important for me, because I mostly
6 use my notebook without Power Supply... When I want to add the applet to my
7 Panel I get the following Error message: The panel encountered a problem
8 while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_BattstatApplet".
9 Now I know that the batterie Status indicator is working, because when I use
10 Kismet it's telling me how long I have batterie. Always starting Kismet to
11 know how long my power last isn't the right thing to do, so I'm asking you
12 if you can help me, either to fix the problem with that applet or indicate
13 me anotherone or a shellcommand to find out how long the power will last...
14
15 I'm happy for any hint,
16
17 Greetz,