From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [CLOSED] Re: [gentoo-user] inaccessible virtual machine
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:06:15
1 On Tuesday 29 March 2011 17:06:23 Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2
3 > I went back to a previous windows 7 VM backup and re-emerged VB without
4 > the pulseaudio flag. All worked. I also installed AC'97 codecs driver in
5 > the windows 7 VM and got sound working. Interesting that the VM got
6 > corrupted when VB was emerged with the pulseaudio USE flag.
7
8 The only time I ended up with a corrupted guest OS was when I overdid it on
9 snapshots and run out of space on the virtual partition. Do you have enough
10 space?
13 Regards,
14 Mick