From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: The KDE wallet
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:53:34
1 <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net> writes:
2
3 > Hmm, I'll have to go back and look at it again. I wanted to use it
4 > for the same reason you do - to handle all those passwords but maybe
5 > my use was flawed. I'll check it out again.
6
7 No, you got it right the first time. Its just more clicky clack
8 annoying useless baloney. a Waste of time. People have too short of
9 memories and it is. For my shortness problem I use an encrypted
10 directory where running a script I wrote `jkfind ARG' at a prompt will
11 produce any password or uid setting out of dozens of them.
12
13 No wasted clicky clack and no annoying diaglog box suddenly springing
14 out of nowhere usually obscuring something you are trying to see.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list