From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why gentoo doesn't have long description?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:19:37
1 On 8/24/05, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:57:09 -0300 Daniel da Veiga
4 > <danieldaveiga@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > | You know bud, read some rules, be polite.
6 >
7 > There are many who consider top posting to be just about the rudest
8 > thing you could possibly do on a mailing list. HTML email is worse, but
9 > not by much.
10 >
11 > --
12 > Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
13 > Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org <http://gentoo.org>
14 > Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm
19 <off_topic>
20 Right... guess this is my cue to shamefacedly tuck my tail between my legs
21 and go have a nice tasty crow sandwich. Sorry guys, I will be more polite
22 next time.
23 </off_topic>
24
25 Also to clarify when I said metadata I was (mistakenly) talking about the
26 "metadata" in the ebuilds. Again, my mistake.
27
28 -Mike
32 Michael E. Crute
33 Software Developer
34 SoftGroup Development Corporation
35
36 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
37 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"