From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SHOULD BE gnome-settings-daemon failed]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:51:58
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 >
3 > My problem is that I'm never sure if my emails actually get to the list.
4 > If I send a question in and don't get it back, and nobody responds to
5 > it, what else am I supposed to assume, except that my original post got
6 > lost somewhere on the Internet...
12 I ran into this the other day with a question about gtk and Seamonkey.
13 It was a day or so before I got a reply so I didn't know if it got lost
14 or if no one had a answer to my question. The funny thing is, when I do
15 use the web version, it appears to be there. I may be wrong on that
16 since I never opened one. It does say it is from "me" tho.
17
18 Dale
19
21
22 P. S. The BCC thing doesn't work either. Still no copy but I suspect
23 that sucker is in the box on the web version again.