From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot find -lpng12
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 00:03:52
1 On Saturday 14 August 2010 23:43:03 Tamer Higazi wrote:
2 > I am still trying to get the last 50 packages merged, at gnome-panel
3 > (and others too), png 1.2 flag is not
4 > recognized, but libpng 1.2 is installed, and I don't know where to fund
5 > the error.
6
7 You'll probably need to go through a round of lafilefixer --justfixit and then
8 revdep-rebuild a few times to get to a sane working system again. It's hit
9 stable systems a couple of months back, so you can search this M/L, read the
10 thread posted on Friday titled "emerge conflict" and of course, you can also
11 read this:
12
13 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/2010/06/29/stable-users-libpng-update
14 --