From: Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xfce-base/xfce4-session-4.13.0 segmentation fault in settings dialog (Bug 621704)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:18:40
1 Am 20.06.2017 um 13:35 schrieb Alexey Eschenko:
2 > Hi.
3 >
4 > After writing to Gentoo Bugtracker (621704) I received recommendation to
5 > use mailing list.
6 >
7 > What information do I need to provide?
8 >
9 > P.S. I have this problem on two of my Gentoo machines (laptop and desktop).
10 >
11 > P.P.S. Just tried to rollback to previous (4.12.1-r1) ebuild and problem
12 > disappeared in this version. Looks like some sort of regression.
13
14 Sorry, but this is bullshit what Jonas Stein has written in this bug
15 report. Btw., he seems to be a new bug wrangler and not the package
16 maintainer.
17
18 As I've written in the closed bug report, which should be reopened, I
19 can reproduce this bug. So it is a bug in xfce4-session-settings or in
20 GTK+ and belongs to the bug tracker. I can't say if it's a downstream or
21 an upstream bug.
22
23 Heiko