From: Raphael MD <raphaxx@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kde 5 Latin characters
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:49:16
1 Hi,
2
3 I've installed kde 5 on my laptop, who have us keyboard.
4
5 My Gentoo was installed with pt-BR and en-US L10N and locale.
6
7 Despite that fact that I'm running a English system, I need to write in
8 Portuguese.
9
10 The problem is, when I type ~+a, my system writes ~a and not my desired
11 chapter ã, the same for '+c that is showed 'c and not ç.
12
13 I've realised when I set my keyboard config at kde, abnt2-br, keys
14 combinations works well to show Latin characters, but when I set us generic
15 keyboard, that is my keyboard layout, those key combinations to obtain
16 Latin characters goes wrong.
17
18 Anybody can suffered that?
19