From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT?} What happened to iexplore in wine?
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 13:18:56
1 On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 05:02:54 -0800, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I haven't used wine's /usr/bin/iexplore to test a website in IE for a
3 > while, and now it looks like that binary is no longer installed. Does
4 > anyone know how to get it, or if there is a replacement of some sort?
5 > I looked at the files installed by wine in /usr/bin but didn't see
6 > anything.
7
8 Wine never included IE by default so I have no idea what are you talking
9 about, probably some custom setup.
10
11 Look into ies4wine for an easy way to install IE on wine, I guess that's
12 what you need.
15 Jesús Guerrero