From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Xterm, xmms color after Modular X
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 02:55:38
1 Hello list,
2
3 I just switched to Modular X.org, everything went fine after a few
4 minutes of configuration, but I noticed that XMMS default skin bitmaps
5 were all wrong (white strips all over it), trying recompile, did no
6 help. Also noticed that Xterm has only blue as color, all other colors
7 appear BLACK, this does not happen with Eterm.
8
9 Anyone know a way to fix this, maybe a library to recompile, dunno.
12 Daniel da Veiga
13 Computer Operator - RS - Brazil
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list