From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: New wireless adapter breaks nfs exports [SOLVED]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:54:28
1 On 10/04/2014 11:52 AM, walt wrote:
2 > This machine (my nfsv3 file server) just got a new wireless adapter, which
3 > works fine for everything except serving files :(
4 >
5 > mount.nfs: requested NFS version or transport protocol is not supported
6 >
7 > google shows me lots about slow nfs connections over wireless but nothing
8 > about non-support. I'm using only nfs3 ATM because I've had so many problems
9 > with nfs4 in the past. I thought I'd ask here if nfs4 might fix the problem
10 > before changing everything.
11
12 Right...
13
14 While you lot were off hoisting a pint or three at the local I answered my own
15 question by compiling in support for nsfv4.
16
17 It worked :)
20 Yes, I *have* been reading a crime novel set in a sleazy part of London.
21 Why do you ask?