From: Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] more problems emerging world
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:15:53
1 David Morgan wrote:
2 > On 20:42 Tue 17 Jan , Antoine wrote:
3 >
4 >>I had put unicode in my make.conf, well, just cos unicode is a Good
5 >>Thing. However, I now get audacity telling me that I must emerge wxGTK
6 >>without unicode. Fine, I'll get rid of it I say to myself. Only I get
7 >>ncurses telling me I will break my system if I emerge without unicode.
8 >>Anyone got any suggestions?
12 > /etc/portage/package.use ? (man 5 portage)
15 That is what I love about Gentoo (I knew it had to be something simple)!
16 Cheers
17 Antoine
18
19 ps. This made me feel a little less guilty...
20
21 NAME
22 portage - the heart of Gentoo
23
24 DESCRIPTION
25 The current portage code uses many different configuration
26 files, most of which are unknown to users and normal developers. Here
27 we will try to collect all the odds and ends
28 ...
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list