From: Gustavo Campos <gucampos@××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accept all versions but 9999
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:50:19
1 Well, if anyone cares about it (emo mode) it worked reasonably nice.
2 Actually I had a bit less cvs packages then I originally though, but still I
3 was able to get rid of most of them. Only compiz and scrollkeeper remain.
4 One because of fusion-icon (how can one live without it?) and other cause of
5 some nonsense gnome dependecy.
6
7 The only real drive-off was some kde-4 and amule-2.2 hardmasking, but
8 nothing that would make me rip my own throat, for now.
9
10 And for instance, I would apprecciate if you guys made some globalized
11 jokes, I'm a south american and many of the jokes you tell doesn't make too
12 many sense to me (a-ha, now you know why my english is that crappy) (emo
13 mode off)
14
15 Anyway thanks everyone. And please, be careful with that axe!
16