From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: HW-raid1 & SSD?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:04:50
1 On 11-Jul-12 18:09, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 >>
3 >> Does anyone have any experience with SSD in raid (SW or HW)?
4 >> Is it safe to use it on server?
5 >
6 > just ask intel support. Really.
7
8 <quote>
9 Dear Mr...,
10 Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support.
11 Please be aware that we do not offer interactive presales support.
12 However, if you require advice regarding one of our mainstream Intel
13 "boxed" products, we recommend that you contact one of our authorised
14 retailers who should be in the position to help you
15 </quote>
16
17 Well, that is "Intel-way" of support: first you have to buy
18 product, and then maybe they tell you you can not use it...
19 :-(
20
21 Jarry
25 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
26 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.