From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] do we have the package "ncurses-devel" or something like that?
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 09:34:52
1 Zhang Le schrieb:
2 > On 11:43 Wed 03 Dec , Du Zhongdong wrote:
3 >
4 >> [Wed Dec 03, 11:40 AM] axdu@ linux$ sudo emerge ncurses-devel
5 >> Calculating dependencies |
6 >> emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "ncurses-devel".
9 > Generally speaking, there is no packages like 'foo-devel' in gentoo.
10 >
11 > And a little suggestion:
12 > try to use eix to find the exact package name in gentoo.
13 > emerge eix && update-eix && eix ncurses
14 >
15 > If you need to find package name from file name, try e-file:
16 > http://li2z.cn/category/e-file/
17 >
18 > Zhang, Le
21 The link is broken, I always love to promote this site:
22 http://portagefilelist.de