From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ASUS EeePC 1000HA : boot query
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 23:12:37
1 On Sunday 25 October 2009 13:22:21 Daniel da Veiga wrote:
2
3 > I have a couple of EEEs and my brother have the same model you have.
4 > All three work the same way, you hold ESC while booting (you can just
5 > keep it pressed after you power it on) and a boot menu comes.
6
7 That's interesting. I didn't try that because, traditionally, holding a key
8 down results in a stuck-key error message, so it didn't even occur to me.
9
10 You learn something new every day - if you're not careful!
13 Rgds
14 Peter