From: Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and a saved session in KDE.
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:27:54
1 Hi folks, Sorry, I'm from the south. LOL
2
3 I recently had "issues" with Mozilla, ie it won't start anymore. I was
4 told it was about to be removed anyway so I switched to Seamonkey, same
5 thing, new name. I have my KDE set up to save my sessions. I got
6 Seamonkey where I wanted it and then cllcked the save session thing in
7 the K menu. This is how I did it with Mozilla and it worked fine.
8 Browser on desktop 1 and email on desktop 2.
9
10 My question is this: Why is it that when I start KDE, Seamonkey is the
11 ONLY app that does not start as it should? It does not come up or even
12 try to that I can see. I have saved the session several times but still
13 no joy. Anybody have a clue?
14
15 Thanks
16