From: tiesman <tieze@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user ML <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] simple mta for local delivery
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:56:50
1 Hey, I'm looking for a simple mta, which also can do local delivery. I'm using
2 nbsmtp now, to get mail off the system to the smtp server of my isp. But I'd
3 like to have local delivery for cronjobs (or anything similar), but I really
4 don't want to emerge sendmail or postfix, if I don't have to.
5 I was thinking, there must be a simple solution for this problem, is
6 there?
7
8 TIA, Ties
9
10 ps I've been searching in google and gentoo forums, but couldn't find a
11 satisfactory answer, I apologize if this has come up recently or is just a FAQ.
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list