From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: More ebuild failing (install step)
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:04:39
1 "Richard Fish" <bigfish@××××××××××.org> writes:
2
3 > This would be a real problem for install, as it would result in the
4 > source tree being removed and recreated...obviuosly in an unconfigured
5 > and uncompiled state.
6 >
7 > This is odd, and I'm still looking for the solution...
10 And may be why there is no recent ebuild of samba.
11 I appreciate your taking time and effort for this.
12
13 Once the problem is found it will probably remove any need to mess
14 around with `torture' too. That was probably a result of the `compile'
15 produced Makefile being zapped as well.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list