From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] adding comment on pdf files?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:46:19
1 Nick Rout wrote:
2
3 >On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 12:14 +0800, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
6 >>Looks like if I wish to add comment to PDF files, the only thing I can do is
7 >>to buy Acrobat. I don't mind buying one copy, but other people in the
8 >>company will need it too, that's a lot of copies.
9 >>
10 >>Just come by this question and is there a free product for adding PDF
11 >>comments? I need to add comment, nothing more (like stamping, audio clips
12 >>and such things are not so useful).
16 >There are lots of libraries for dealing with pdf files. Take a look at
17 >reportlab.
21 I hope you know I am talking about user tools, for use with office people.
22
23 >>Looks like in Linux even a product that can READ pdf file correctly are
24 >>lacking.
28 >What is wrong with acroread on linux?
32 Ah, sorry, I wasn't considering Linux product => foss based on Linux,
33 which is wrong of course. acroread is fine, gpdf fails.
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list