From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] profiling:/var/tmp/portage/xfce-base ... Cannot create directory
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:31:13
1 Hello again!
2
3 On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 18:58:05 +0800
4 microcai <microcai@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:
5 >
6 > profile guided optimize
7 >
8 > If you enable it , software will generate profile data when it runs.
9 > of-course the profile data will be output to the *same* dir it got
10 > compiled. That's why it write to /var/tmp
11 >
12 > But you are not running xfce-session as root, are you? so xfce-session
13 > won't be able to create profile data.
14 >
15 No, I don't run it as root, of course.
16 But I didn't enable the 'pgo'. Or didI? How can I figure it out?
17 Thanks!
18
19 On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:06:06 +0200