From: Jim Cunning <jcunning@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail/kontact display anomaly [SOLVED]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:14:20
1 On Wednesday 20 January 2010 02:57:30 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Am Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010 schrieb Neil Bothwick:
3 > > For Konqueror, you turn it of in the Web Browsing section of the
4 > > settings, the last item. I don't use KMail but I expect this will affect
5 > > KMail too, or KMail will have a similar setting.
6 >
7 > I guess that’s because - similar to Outl**k using the IE engine - KMail
8 > seems to use the KHTML engine to display messages. That’s why it also has
9 > this feature.
10 >
11 The control is indeed in konqueror settings. Kmail does honor it, but only
12 after a restart of kontact or kmail. Kmail does not appear to have its own
13 setting for "Enable/disable Access Key activation with Ctrl key"
14
15 Thanks to all who provided answers and guidance on this prob^H^H^H^Hfeature.
16 --
17 Jim