From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc-2.4-rc3 failing on system with 2 glibc's already
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:23:12
1 quoth the darren kirby:
2
3 > My instinct is to unmerge glibc-2.3.4.20040808-r1 and try again, but the
4 > ominous warning from portage coupled with the fact this is my live mail/web
5 > server is making me hesitant to try this. Any thoughts?
6
7 Well, I made a quickpkg of the old glibc, removed it, and tried again but I am
8 still getting breakage in the same place. So I'm off to bugzilla...
9
10 -d
11 --
12 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
13 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
14 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list