From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gummiboot does not display new kernel
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 20:22:03
1 On Sunday, March 08, 2015 8:57:43 PM Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > On 08.03.2015 19:10, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
3 >
4 > > But no big problem, I can edit that conf-file whenever I install a new
5 > > kernel. Sure, would be nice to solve.
6 >
7 > fun fact:
8 >
9 > compiled and installed 4.0.0-rc2 ... visible at boot time at first try
10 >
11 > ;-)
17 Just a guess, if you move it back to the original name, does it boot?
18 Maybe there was something funny with the directory entry that confused the
19 bootloader's FAT driver and got fixed when you moved it.
22 Fernando Rodriguez