From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How cam I get system to recognize MagicSysReq while in X gui?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:12:47
1 On Thursday 20 December 2007, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > On Wednesday 19 December 2007 22:58:25 Walter Dnes wrote:
4 > > This is a wonderful idea, and I have it implemented now.
5 >
6 > Sounds pretty good to me too!
7 >
8 > > emerge acpi
9 >
10 > Doing that didn't give me this file:
11 > > change the uncommented lines in /etc/acpi/events/default to read
12 > > event=.*
13 > > action=chvt 1
14 >
15 > What other packages do I need to install, besides sys-power/acpi?
16
17 You have to emerge sys-power/acpid, not sys-power/acpi.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list