From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] boot problems
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 10:27:29
1 On 3 May 2014 12:12:09 CEST, "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 >
3 >I see boot problems on two of my machines ... very likely related to
4 >lvm2 as far as I can tell so far.
5 >
6 >Downgraded and even disabled systemd, re-emerged stuff ... I am still
7 >at
8 >trying to find the reason. Maybe it is with the mdadm raids also ...
9 >
10 >I just want to ask you other gentoo users if anyone else hit this issue
11 >since around yesterday? Maybe someone else also scratches his head
12 >already ...
13 >
14 >Stefan
15
16 Can you provide more info on the kind of boot issues you are having?
17
18 Based on what you gave, only difference between your systems and mine is systemd. And my systems boot.
19 This leads to the assumption the issue is caused by systemd.
22 Joost
23
24 Ps. This is NOT an anti-systemd remark :)
25 --
26 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.