From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dev-libs/folks-0.4.3 fails to emerge
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 04:02:06
1 On 8 April 2013, at 03:49, Andrew Hoffman wrote:
2
3 > I have been having several issues with libraries on my system and have been attempting to use revdep-rebuild to resolve them but have been having some issues.
4 > ...
5 >
6 > Build log of folks:
7 > http://bpaste.net/show/89761/
8 > Revdep-Rebuild output:
9 > http://bpaste.net/show/u6V9VDtiY8Bh6DVjQj3g/
10 > make.conf:
11 > http://bpaste.net/show/89762/
12
13 Please post logs and text files in the body of the email or as attachments.
14
15 Others may me more forthcoming, but in my case pastebin web links make it more difficult for me to help you.
16
17 Also it is better that such content is archived together with the support discussion. The archives of this list become less useful when pastebin links expire.
18
19 Stroller.