From: Steve Dommett <steve@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apache: Directory index forbidden by Options directive
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:08:48
1 On Monday 08 October 2007, Arnau Bria wrote:
2 > My apache2 worked fine until lasta Friday I update it to 2.2.6.
3 > Now, when I try to access my drupal site, I see this error in firefox:
4
5 I'm just guessing, but Apache 2.2.6 removed "index.htm" from the list of
6 default index files. It may be possible to restore the use of your site by
7 following the advice in /etc/apache2/modules.d/00_default_settings.conf in
8 the DirectoryIndex setting.
9
10 Personally I just symlinked index.html to index.htm.
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list