From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nsebrecht@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: rdalek1967@×××××.com, Nicolas Sebrecht <nsebrecht@×××××.fr>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:35:17
1 The 21/03/14, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 07:10:49 -0500
3 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > So let's get this straight. You want most everyone on this list to
6 > > change what they have to do to remove dups caused by you, instead of
7 > > you changing what you do to fix the problem?
8 >
9 > Everyone else is okay with it, as only one in a thousand speaks up
10 > about it; the problem rather is with that 0.1% than that it is with me,
11 > as I just use mailing lists as they are supposed to be used.
12
13 Yes.
14
15 I want to be cc'ed on threads I'm involved in. That's just how it should
16 be done and what almost everybody expects on technical mailing lists.
19 Nicolas Sebrecht