From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] about the 2007.1
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:39:53
1 On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:46:30 -0300, Danilo Marcelo wrote:
2
3 > I´m waiting for too.
4
5 I'm waiting for people to stop top-posting to this list, I guess I'll
6 have a longer wait than you :(
7
8 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/ says nothing about a November
9 release, or any release date for 2007.1, and that page should be
10 considered authoritative. Meanwhile, what's wrong with 2007.0? You get
11 the same software after an update whichever install disc you start with.
12
13 Admittedly, it can be a little more tricky installing if the disc
14 doesn't support your network card, but not impossible. This box has a
15 card not supported by 2007.0 but it was still installable.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.