From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] avidemux?
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:46:01
1 I have installed the berkano overlay and now have avidemux installed and
2 appearing to work.
3
4 of course as an svn ebuild, tomorrow's version may not work at all.
7 On Thu, April 5, 2007 1:42 pm, Nick Rout wrote:
8 > woooo avidemux svn, I'll try that tonight and see what happens.
9 >
10 > In fact I could log in from work I suppose, will report back later ;-)