From: Martins Steinbergs <mar@××.lv>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libexpat issues
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:23:51
1 On Saturday 15 April 2006 08:58, Alan E. Davis wrote:
2 > I have seen alot of traffic elsewhere about libexpat and the
3 > requirement to re-merge a large number of packages. I have been
4 > trying for a long time to re-merge them one at a time. revdep-rebuild
5 > does not give me a list of packages, and I have to wait for it to fail
6 > on some package, one at a time, then re-install or delete, or whatever
7 > before proceeding.
8 >
9 > Is there anything I can do to shortcut this process?
10 >
11 > Will I screw things up if I link libexpat.so.X to libexpat.so.0?
12 >
13 > Alan Davis
14
15 this will give you something, good if nothing
16
17 revdep-rebuild --library=libexpat.so.0
20 m
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list