From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KRITA
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 02:43:16
1 Tuomo Hartikainen <tth@××××××.org> [16-06-01 17:05]:
2 > On 2016-06-01 04:09, Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > due to bad luck in the past .... ;)
6 >
7 > What kind of bad luck? Please post specific errors.
8 >
9 > > What is the most reliable and promising way to compile KRITA and only
10 > > KRITA on Gentoo Linux ?
11 >
12 > The most promising way should be installing it from the tree. Set
13 > CALLIGRA_FEATURES="krita" in your make.conf so you only get Krita, and
14 > emerge app-office/calligra.
15 >
16 > --
17 > Tuomo Hartikainen
20 Thanks for all the replies. Next weekend I will try my luck.
21
22 The problems were compile errors. I was that unspecific, because
23 I have no logs anymore.
24
25 Best regards,
26 Meino